-->

Monday, 24 January 2011

Spring Wishlist: Topshop


1 2 3 4


5 6 7 8




I think this year I want to try create a capsule wardrobe for each season. The past few years I've had my student loan to keep my wardrobe stocked up but now I have no stable income I need to choose a few key pieces to keep reworking in different ways. I really love the two blouses in the top row, I think they could be so versatile. I'd probably wear them with body con skirts, denim shorts, and smart trousers. I think the white one could look quite boho with some gladiator sandals and a floral headband - bring on festival season! I really like the mint coloured blouse too, nothing says 'Hello Sunshine' like than pastel colours. I'd probably wear it with skinny jeans and flats during the day and then just swap for some killer heels for evening outings. The bottom row aren't really necessities but I thought they were pretty!

What will you be wearing this spring?
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I love everything you've chosen especially the earrings :) Topshop have some lovely things in at the minute I just wish they were more affordable! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've just found your blog and i love it, especially your sense of style! definitely hitting the follow button. i love your structured tastes and lots of your choices here, especially that mint blouse. now i just wish i had the pennies to back up my wanderlust!

    ♥ elle

    elle & the fashion folk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that ring - had my eye on it for a while, just don't know if I can spend £10 on just a little ring?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i need it all in my life xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2,3 , 10 <333
    totally in love !
    if u want follow me and write comment ;*

    ReplyDelete