-->

Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Review: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation



This free 1.5ml sample (shade beige) came in this months issue of Cosmopolitan. This is my first experience with Chanel foundation, Chanel make-up is something I've always dreamed of owning so I was really excited about getting to finally try it.

The Good: The consistency is really light and watery which makes it really easy to apply. You only need a little bit to cover your whole face too, so I would imagine a full size bottle lasting you a long time. It matched my skin tone perfectly while evening it out and left my skin feeling really soft and smooth.

The Bad: I don't really have any faults with it apart from due to it being quite sheer I don't think it would cover any outbreaks (but that's what concealers for, no?)

The Ugly: The hefty price tag.

Rating: 9/10 - out of the foundations I have tried this is without doubt my favourite, I just wish it was more budget friendly!

2 comments:

  1. i had a free sample of this from glamour but im ultra light, so it would look like a mudpack haha :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh agreed. Even worse I just looked at my bill.. £31.. not 30. AHH £31 for water!!!!

    ReplyDelete