-->

Thursday, 13 January 2011

Motel Sales Picks

I havent tried anything from Motel before. I've seen their stuff in Topshop but there has always been the problem of me thinking that they will not suit my body shape or that they are too expensive. However, after browsing on their website I have totally fallen in love with them. They have loads of gorgeous items in their christmas sale, these are my favourites.


1. Motel Fiona Dress £17

2. Motel Jean Dress -Feathers £15


3. Motel Elisa Dress £15


4. Motel Lola Dress Cosmic Boogie £15


5. Motel Linda Hibiscus Palm £12

I can see all of these dresses been worn with sandals during the summer, smartened up with a blazer for work and glammed up with heels and clutch bags on nights out. What more could you ask for?! I am particularly loving the colours in the feather dress and the contrast collar on the Elisa Dress.

All dresses can be found here

Which is your favourite?
Do own anything by Motel?

xoxo


1 comment: