-->

Tuesday, 9 November 2010

Nails Inc: Jermyn Street

This months issue of Glamour comes with a free Nails Inc polish worth £11. Ive wanted to try this brand for a while but couldn't bring myself to spend that much of my much needed student loan on a nail polish!

I picked up Jermyn Street & i love it! I was after a colour that would see me through autumn/winter and it makes a nice change from my standard red nails.



Ive applied one coat here (no top coat) and the colours still really strong, ive had it on two days now too and theres no chipping! Ive seen that people arent too keen on the Nails Inc brushes but i think it does the job fine. The colour reminds me a bit of Eyekos Posh Polish which i also love.
Im dont think ill be giving up my models own/barry m polishes to switch to Nails Inc any time soon but id still recommend! :)


There are 4 different colours to choose from, which one did you pick?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment