-->

Tuesday, 17 August 2010

Someones been shopping...

I had a bit of birthday money left over, so what better to spend it on than a few new goodies?!



1.Topshop Heart Cardigan £18 (sale), ive had my eye on this for a while now so when i saw it reduced i couldnt resist, ive worn it so much already this past week, ive been throwing it on over summer dresses when i wasnt sure what the weather was going to do!

2. Topshop Pointelle Cardigan £28, this is the first of my A/W buys and it is soooo cosy! I cant wait for autum so i can wear this some thick tights, a beret and boots.

3. Topshop Studded T-bar Shoes £7 (sale), these were the last ones in the store and they were my size - i took it as a sign! I love t-bar shoes and the colour is still bang on trend. Bargin!

4. Soul Cal Polo Shirt from Republic £5 (sale), i thought the unicorn was so cute and that it would be quite nice for just lounging around in.

5. Topshop Flower Earrings £1.50 (sale), accessories are my weakness and they were so cheap! who could say no?!


6. Cherry Carmex £2.49, ive only just discovered carmex. I used to use a bit of vaseline when my lips were a bit dry but i didnt feel it was really helping, i needed something a bit stronger and this does the job perfectly. Plus it smells good enough to eat. nom nom.


7. Batiste Dry Shampoo in Boho £1.79, ive tried the tropical and blush versions before but i found the smells a bit too sweet, this is by far my favourite.

8. Hugo Boss Orange £35, this has quickly become one of my favourite perfumes, ill definately be repurchasing this.

9. Urban Outfitters Owl Cushion £26, ive just moved back home after finishing university and im trying to make my old room a feel little bit more homely, i thought this owl was super cute and i loved the patchwork look.

What have you been buying recently?

xo xo

1 comment: