-->

Monday, 8 March 2010

Signature Scent

I've developed a bit of thing for perfumes recently. I used to just pick a bottle based on how pretty it looked or what was on offer but now I find myself reaching for bottles that reflect how I'm feeling.
Here's what my collection looks like at the minute...


I find myself reaching for Vera Wang when I'm feeling girly, Marc Jacobs when the sun is shining, Dolce&Gabbana when I'm off on a date, Valentino for a big night out and Clinique when I'm feeling a bit down, the bottle instantly perks me up! I love the flower design on it!

I don't think I've got a collection quite big enough to match my every mood just yet so here is my wish list...






What are your favourite perfumes?


xxx



5 comments:

  1. Nina Ricci Nina smells AMAZING! It's defintately worth buying. But mine ran out so quickly! And I got the biggest bottle of it too! Make sure to get more for your money and get one of the gift sets with the keychain/lipblam/solid perfume/shower gel/body lotion. I've seen sets with combinations of those. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not in the half of your collection which is amazing!!!but I love Hypnose Lancome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugo Boss Deep Red or Ghost has some adorable perfumes. I think Sweetheart is my favourite. Nice collection you have. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. chanel - chance is my "signature scent", but I am so poor at the moment that I can't afford it, SO depressing! xoxo LOVE Vera Wang, must admit that I haven't smelt the others! :S

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm using Vera Wang Princess at the moment but I'm dying for a new one! I want the older Ed Hardy perfume, it smells like sugar :)

    ReplyDelete