-->

Sunday, 14 March 2010

Out With The Old, In With The New

I've just been having a browse on some of my favourite websites and I've found so many pretty things that I want! Theres such nice stuff out at the minute. If only I could afford it all :( I'm planning on sorting out all my clothes/shoes/accessories this week and then either giving them to charity or putting them on ebay. I've got so much stuff that I've brought on impulse that either doesn't suit me or didn't fit and was purely brought in the hope that one day it would. I'll let you know when I've put some stuff on ebay so you can have a nose, there might be something in my collection thats just right for you :)






Vest top - Miss Selfridge, Heart Shorts - Topshop, Earrings - ASOS

I'd quite like to try this outfit. I haven't worn shorts in a long time, especially a pair with a bold print like these. I normally stick to simple dresses and plain tops and skirts so this could be a nice change without being to out there! I think it would be quite an easy outfit to take from day to night too, I'd wear it with a denim jacket, pumps or gladiator sandals for the day and then add platform heels, statement jewellery and a big clutch bag for night.

What do you think?

xx





5 comments:

  1. I Want Them Shorts Soo Bad..Cute Outfit Too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love The Shorts! :) Absolutely Adorable X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following, i've followed back! & I love this vest, wish i had some money to purchase it :( xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute, especially the shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so frustrating that you lost your work! i hope you sorted it out! LOVE the pieces, those shorts are sooo nice! hope the dissertation is going well, mine is due in on friday! eek! xxx

    ReplyDelete