-->

Monday, 1 March 2010

Alice in Wonderland

'White Rabbits, White Rabbits!'


Does anybody else say that on the first day of a new month? Or is it just me? I don't know what its like in the rest of the UK (I hear its all snow and floods) but here in the bubble that is North Wales it's super sunny, feels like spring is finally here :D

I'm so excited about the release of Disney's new Alice in Wonderland film and I'm loving all the Alice in Wonderland inspired products that are around at the moment. Here are a couple of my favourites:



Rare - Fantasy Print Vest


I'm actually wearing this top today with jeggings and some pumps. I managed to get mine in the sale for £10 at a Topshop in Canterbury just after christmas but I think its still available on asos.com for £24.





Urban Decay - Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows £28



I'm not usually one for colour, I tend to wear neutral colours in the day and black for the evening but this Alice in Wonderland palette might encourage me to change my ways...





Pandora Tea Cup Charm £20



I love the pandora charm bracelets, I was given one for christmas but I don't have many charms for it yet. This one reminded me so much of the infamous tea party and is now definately on my wish list!


Hope you like them as much as I do!



xoxox

10 comments:

  1. ohmygosh, I saw that urban decay palette and I just fell in love!!!!! definitely a must-have!! and I love the top too, all good choices! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SOOOOOOOO excited for alice in wonderland!!!! Did you see johnny depp and tim burton on jonathon ross the other night? It was such a brilliant interview!!!! The urban decay make up looks amazing!!!
    Rianna Bethany xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny how much hype is coming from the fashion world for Alice in Wonderland. I'm super excited to see it just for the eye candy alone.

    www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited about the film too, but the Alice books are two of my favourites and although I love Tim Burton, his work has found me disappointed of late, so I'm not getting my hopes up.

    As for the weather, it's lovely and sunny in London too. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also can't wait to see the movie Alice in Wonderland! Did you also saw the Alice in Wonderland OPI nailpolish collection? That was also really cute! Loving that vest you've posted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't decide if I'm excited to see Alice in Wonderland or not...it's by far my favourite childhood book, but I'm just worried that it won't live up to expectations! Maybe I should just bite the bullet though! As for the weather in the South of England - it's absolutely beautiful, the most brilliant sunshine, though still very cold! I hope you're having a lovely weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all this!

    Just came across your blog!

    It is lovely!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOve the Urban Decay Makeup! I cant wait to see the film :)

    ReplyDelete