-->

Sunday, 28 February 2010

My favourite bracelet...

... has just broken :( I've had my dogeared bracelet for just over a year now and the string has just split. My wrist looks so bare now! The idea behind these bracelets is spiritual. You're supposed to make a wish on them and when they break it's supposed to come true. I can't even remember making a wish on mine. Oops. I'm going to have to get me a nice new one now, it's a good job I get paid soon! Lets hope i remember to make a wish this time!
xx


3 comments:

  1. Oooh that's such a nice idea and I love the bracelet, where is it from?xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That braclet is beautiful! I have been really into wishbone necklaces since I met this amazing girl who was wearing one. But the braclet is even better...and I love the idea behind it. Where did you get it from?
    Christina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my old bracelet from asos.com but if you type dogeared bracelets into google theres quite a few places that do them. Also, i think they can be a bit pricey but you can get some with different charms and colours on ebay for less than £5 :) xx

    ReplyDelete