Thursday, 30 December 2010
Tuesday, 9 November 2010
(All pictures are from weheartit.com or google images)
Im already excited for next year!!!
Tuesday, 26 October 2010
Tuesday, 19 October 2010
Friday, 20 August 2010
Tuesday, 17 August 2010
1.Topshop Heart Cardigan £18 (sale), ive had my eye on this for a while now so when i saw it reduced i couldnt resist, ive worn it so much already this past week, ive been throwing it on over summer dresses when i wasnt sure what the weather was going to do!
2. Topshop Pointelle Cardigan £28, this is the first of my A/W buys and it is soooo cosy! I cant wait for autum so i can wear this some thick tights, a beret and boots.
3. Topshop Studded T-bar Shoes £7 (sale), these were the last ones in the store and they were my size - i took it as a sign! I love t-bar shoes and the colour is still bang on trend. Bargin!
4. Soul Cal Polo Shirt from Republic £5 (sale), i thought the unicorn was so cute and that it would be quite nice for just lounging around in.
5. Topshop Flower Earrings £1.50 (sale), accessories are my weakness and they were so cheap! who could say no?!
6. Cherry Carmex £2.49, ive only just discovered carmex. I used to use a bit of vaseline when my lips were a bit dry but i didnt feel it was really helping, i needed something a bit stronger and this does the job perfectly. Plus it smells good enough to eat. nom nom.
7. Batiste Dry Shampoo in Boho £1.79, ive tried the tropical and blush versions before but i found the smells a bit too sweet, this is by far my favourite.
8. Hugo Boss Orange £35, this has quickly become one of my favourite perfumes, ill definately be repurchasing this.
9. Urban Outfitters Owl Cushion £26, ive just moved back home after finishing university and im trying to make my old room a feel little bit more homely, i thought this owl was super cute and i loved the patchwork look.
Friday, 13 August 2010
This is one my favourite examples:
I tried to recreate this sort of look when i out for cocktails with my girls for my 21st birthday a few weeks ago.(Sorry for the scribbled out face, i was looking a bit gormless!)
Dress, headband and shoes are all from Topshop. Bracelet is Pandora :)
How do you think i did?
Wednesday, 7 April 2010
(love this highwaisted shorts combo!)
Hope you all had a lovely Easter !!
Sunday, 14 March 2010
What do you think?
Monday, 8 March 2010
Monday, 1 March 2010
Pandora Tea Cup Charm £20
Sunday, 28 February 2010
Friday, 26 February 2010
Wednesday, 24 February 2010
I've been motivating myself to revise for my consumer psych midterm next week with the reward of Benefits Bad Gal mascara. I've wanted it for ages but the £15.50 price tag put me off a little bit. Anyway, today i decided revision had gone well enough to finally give in. I'd read a few mixed reviews on the internet so i was really eager to try it out. I'm currently using No.7 extravagant lashes (sorry about the rubbish picture!) as i have quite sensitive eyes and like to use products that are hypo-allergenic so I'm hoping a high quality brand like benefit will work just the same. I'd read in some of the reviews that some people were finding the brush hard to use and i have to agree with them. The mascara clumped on the brush and i ended up getting it all over my face. I tried to take a picture of the two different brushes, perhaps I'm just used to using the square brush on the No.7 mascara...
Tuesday, 23 February 2010
About meI'm a 20 year old psychology student and im currently in my final year at university (scary stuff!!) I only discovered blogging about two weeks ago while i was procrastinating and now i can't get enough! Feeling inspired i thought i'd give my own a go. I'll try to keep my blog updated with fashion thoughts, my own outfits,style icons, wish lists, product reviews and just general ramblings. So where better to start than by letting you know a bit more about little old me...
LikesConsumer Psychology, friends (the people and the t.v series!), fashion magazines, my ipod complete with an array of music, photos,travelling, nights out, Pandora charms, individuality, scarfs, platform heels, pug dogs, fairy lights, the summer, topshop, benefit make up, nail polish, asos.com, sex and the city, tunic tops and leggings, lollipops, the colour pink and anything vintage and girly!
DislikesTouchscreen phones, dieting, revision, having low self esteem, rain, arrogant males and plastic looking girls, being ill and being a skint student.